Saturday, September 1, 2012

What my happiness consist of?


My blog name is JR360 and I would like to share things I do that make me happy. I love to be active in sports and to work out at the gym because it is the greatest feeling when you are pushing yourself the limits to excel in getting stronger and fit as well as succeeding in your sport. This makes me happy because I love to push myself. I love the feeling after I work out at the gym or after I finish practicing a sport as a sense of accomplishment that I gave it my all and am later rewarded with aches and soreness as a job well done. The sports that I play are Lacrosse, Swimming, and Diving, these sports all make me happy because they are all something that I like to do. Swimming makes me happy because it’s a sport that is not only solo and the only thing you have to beat is time or as a team member in the relays. Swimming is also a calm sport where when you are stressed or need time to think you can swim some laps. The next sport that makes me happy is diving because it is a mental and physical sport where you have to push your limits and fears in order to progress in your tricks and the sport. It makes me happy when I have beat my fear of the what if on the board and be able to do a new trick or even perfect a trick that I have already mastered. Most of all diving makes me happy because of the support and wisdom from my coach and to overcome fear. The last sport that makes me happy is lacrosse because it is every sport combined into one and it’s so much fun. This sport is such an adrenaline rush as soon as the whistle blows that the energy and excitement you feel makes you push harder and play longer. Lacrosse is such a great sport where you can have fun as well as let a little frustration out if you feel stressed. Sports make me happy because they calm you and they help release anger until you are happy again and in doing sports it makes me happy. Other things I do to make me happy are hanging out with friends and having a good time with them whether it’s going out or just chilling at someone’s house. My friends make me happy because they are people I trust and can be myself around. My family also makes me happy because I know that they have my best interest in mind all the time. I can tell them anything and they would know how to help me. My family loves me unconditionally and I know they will always be there for me. The last thing that makes me happy is traveling; I love to travel and experience new places, seeing things that I have never seen before. Traveling makes me happy because I love to be active and see new things, traveling relaxes me and makes me feel a part of the world as well as an adventure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment